Mother’s Day is just one of those days when moms deserve to be pampered. I personally think breakfast in bed is one of the best ways to pamper mom, and when I say breakfast in bed, I don’t mean a fancy breakfast in bed. I’m talking about something really cute and simple. A tray with a freshly cut flower in a small vase, a glass of orange juice and maybe a small bowl of yogurt accompanied by some yummy, crunchy toast.
One of my favorite snacks in the whole wide world is toast. I think my husband makes the best toast. It’s that perfect combination of crispy and soft, but toast without butter is just dry toast, and dry toast is not good.
However, toast with a little jam butter is out of this world crazy-good! It is also the perfect Mother’s Day gift for kids to make for their moms. Seriously, all you need is butter and the jam of your choice. I tell ya, life just doesn’t get any easier than that! A little spread of jam butter on toast or a soft croissant is all you need to make your mom feel super special, and so very loved.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 tbsp jam-any flavor you like
- In a medium sized bowl, whip the butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Drop the jam into the whipped butter and mix by hand with a spatula until completely incorporated. Store in 4 oz mason jars and refrigerate.
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Casablanca” style in cocoa and pink.
- Small Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Casablanca” style in cocoa and pink.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE MOTHER’S DAY COLLECTION >