My dear friend Lindsay is pregnant with her first! I, of course, can’t wait to meet her little girl. Her baby shower is coming up, and I’m testing out new recipes for treats and favor ideas. Cheerios are a baby’s favorite snack, so I thought they would make for a fun baby shower treat when combined with some crunchy peanut butter and honey!
Note: Though these treats are kid-friendly, they’re not for children under the age of one. Babies under 12 months should not eat honey, and it’s best to wait to introduce nut products to avoid possible allergies.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 6 cups toasted oats cereal
- Line a 9x13 baking sheet parchment paper. Pour toasted oats cereal into a large bowl. In a saucepan, melt honey and peanut butter together until it starts to bubble. Then pour over the cereal and stir until completely coated. Press into the prepared pan.
- Let sit for at least one hour and then cut into bars.
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Bumble Bee” style in lilac.
- Petal Labels • I chose the “Bumble Bee” style in lilac.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the small size.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BABY SHOWER COLLECTION >