My younger brother and his girlfriend are pregnant with twin girls! I am SO excited to be an Auntie and last weekend I had a blast hosting a baby shower for the two of them. Planning parties is one of my favorite activities and I love any excuse to make decorations, plan games and of course, prizes.
Since this was an all female shower, I decided to make up these simple Pedicure In A Jar kits to give away to the game winners. They were super easy and fun to put together, plus they were budget friendly. I used mason jars I already had on hand and filled them with pedicure supplies (which I purchased at my local Dollar Tree).
- Wide mouth mason jars
- Basic pedicure tools (I bought 5pc. sets from the Dollar Tree)
- Nail polish (I bought enough to have two polishes per jar)
- Cotton Rounds (1 package was enough to make 5 prizes)
- Custom labels and tags from Evermine.com
- To assemble my prizes, I first put a small stack of cotton rounds into the bottom of each jar, and then added the pedicure tools and polishes.
- I decorated my jars with personalized labels and favor tags in the style Modern Museo, and then added some coordinating ribbon for the final touch.
As an extra party favor for the soon-to-be grandparents, I also ordered custom pinback buttons for them to wear during the shower. Both my mom and grandma loved wearing their “Grandma To Be” and “Great Grandma To Be” badges!
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Modern Museo” style in Lilac.
- Oval Hang Tags • I chose the “Modern Museo” style in Lilac.
- Pin Back Buttons • I chose the “Modern Museo” style in Deep Pink, Plum, and Lilac.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE BABY SHOWER COLLECTION