Keep your guests’ happy tears at bay with personalized handkerchiefs. These wedding favors are so easy to assemble and surprisingly inexpensive. Since presentation is everything, here are three ways to package them.
What you need:
- Handkerchiefs (all options are folded in the one point fold.)
- Option 1:
- Small cellophane bag
- washi tape
- Option 2:
- Optional: flower
- Option 3:
- Enclosure card
- Optional: flower
- Place the folded handkerchief inside the small cellophane bag. You might need to push it in a bit so the handkerchief touches the bottom of the bag.
- Cut a piece off the top of the bag (around half an inch away from the tip of the handkerchief)
- Fold the sides down so the cellophane bag makes a point.
- Tape down the sides with washi tape.
- Take your ribbon and wrap it around the bag. Make the ends meet where the tape is. Lift the tape and tuck the ends inside.
- Take a label and stick it neatly in the middle on the other side of the cellophane bag.
- Wrap the folded handkerchief with a ribbon.
- Slide the two ends of the ribbon through the hole in the tag.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow
- Tuck a flower behind the bow for extra decoration.
- Poke two holes near the bottom of the card.
- Place the card in the middle of the handkerchief. Fold the handkerchief so it sandwiches the card. You can adjust the fold so the tip of the handkerchief doesn’t cover the text on the card.
- After you are satisfied with the position of the handkerchief, thread the ribbon through one of the holes.
- Cross the ribbon over the handkerchief and thread it through the second hole.
- Criss-cross both ends of the ribbon behind the card and tie it so it secures the other half of the handkerchief.
- Tuck a flower underneath the ribbon for extra decoration.
Shop the Graceful Floral Collection:
- Save-the-Date Cards
- Wedding Invitations
- Response Cards
- Enclosure Cards
- Thank You Cards