Packaged with custom favor tags!
My sister-in-law is pregnant with twin girls! I had so much fun hosting a baby shower for her, and since I’m an artist and designer by trade, I, of course, had to make her my own custom baby shower invitations and favors. I chose a rainbow unicorn theme, and the saying “Two Girls, Twice The Magic” for her shower. I knew I wanted to make colorful pretzel treats for her favors (because they sorta look like unicorn horns!) and with the help of Evermine, I was able package them up in cellophane bags and custom favor tags made to match my unique theme!
Tips for ordering custom labels or tags from Evermine:
- See the Evermine Shapes and Sizes for labels or tags so you know the exact dimensions of the different shapes they offer.
- Create your own design or ask a designer friend to help you. Make sure to add at least an 1/8” bleed to your design.
- Upload your art using Evermine’s custom style. Evermine will show you an instant preview of what your label or tag will look like. You can then use the arrows to move or reduce/enlarge your design until it looks just perfect.
- The Evermine production team will review your order before it goes to press to make sure everything looks just right.
- Your order will be printed and shipped within just two business days! Plus they offer rush shipping options if you need something last minute.
- If you have any questions or need help placing your order, the Evermine customer service team will be happy to help. Simply call 1-855-EVERMINE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pretzel sticks
- White chocolate chips
- Sprinkles (I recommend getting a variety of different sprinkles so you can have fun mixing them and making fun color combinations).
- Simply melt the white chocolate using a double broiler. Dip a pretzel stick in. I used a spatula to help evenly coat the pretzel. Give it a good shake to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Next, dust your choice of sprinkles over the chocolate until evenly covered. It’s best to do this over a pan or plate to catch falling sprinkles. Place pretzel treats on a pan lined with parchment paper to harden and dry.
- Allow to dry completely. You can pop it into the refrigerator to speed up the process. The chocolate needs to be completely hardened before packaging. Stored in an airtight container, these treats will stay fresh for up to one week.
Used In This Project:
More Baby Shower Ideas:
Pedicure in a Jar Circus Style Tags, Labels, and More New Baby Gift Package Diaper Cake Decoration
Shop Our Baby Collection: