Delight your trick-or-treaters or party guests with these fun, candy-free cheese ball treats! Customize your labels to say Pumpkin Poop for a hilarious way to personalize your run-of-the-mill cheese balls snacks into a clever favor idea that kids (and kids at heart) will love. Give them out on Halloween night, or assemble them to give as favors for Halloween parties and festivities.
Tip: buy your cheese balls in bulk (we got ours from Costco) to ensure you have enough for each of your party guests, trick-or-treaters, friends, family and coworkers!
- cheese balls
- cellophane bags (medium)
- Katniss Rectangle Labels
- Cardstock (we used white cardstock)
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pumpkin-poop_0001.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1021″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Pumpkin Poop – A Candy-Free Halloween Treat | Evermine Occasions | www.evermine.com”]
- Scoop cheese balls into cellophane bags. Fold down top and staple closed
- Using your cardstock, cut rectangles that are 3 inches wide by 4 inches tall. Fold in half. Place over the top of the cellophane bag and staple to secure.
- Cover staple with your personalized labels.
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Pumpkin-Poop_0002a.jpg” width=”680″ height=”454″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Pumpkin Poop – A Candy-Free Halloween Treat | Evermine Occasions | www.evermine.com”]
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Katniss” style in orange.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the medium size.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION >