I love anything involving rainbows, and couldn’t resist trying out this recipe for Rainbow (Fruit Loop) Treats this St. Patrick’s Day. Just like Rice Krispie Treats, these are super easy to make, and are the perfect treat to hand out to coworkers or classmates.
- 12 cups Fruit Loops cereal
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a saucepan, melt the margarine over medium heat. Then add in the marshmallows a little at a time. Stir constantly until the marshmallows have melted completely. Remove from heat.
- Pour Fruit Loops cereal into a large bowl and pour the marshmallow mix over the top.
- Using a buttered spatula (to prevent sticking), stir cereal until it is evenly coated with marshmallow. Then press it into the prepared pan (I used my hands for this - just make sure to butter whatever you use so that you don’t get caught in a sticky mess!) Chill until set then cut into bars.
Used In This Project:
- Square Labels • I chose the “Doodle” style in aruba.
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Doodle” style in aruba.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the medium size.
SHOP THE ENTIRE FOOD AND CRAFT COLLECTION >