For a delicious Halloween treat you can bake for your co-workers or kids, try this twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie! In addition to (or instead of) your standard chocolate chips, these cookies are made using Reese’s Pieces, which just happen to come in all the most perfect Halloween-themed colors.
You can even package these cookies up in cellophane bags in ones, twos or threes. Add a personalized tag and gift them out to all your favorite people.
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15-oz bag Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Ferenheit. Grease your cookie sheet or line with a silpat mat.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together until light and fluffy, and then add the sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Fold in the Reese's Pieces with a rubber spatula. Using two spoons or a cookie scoop, place one heaping tablespoon worth of dough on your cookie sheet. Continue to do this, spacing the dough at least 2 inches apart, until the cookie sheet is full. Bake on center rack for 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a rack to cool. Allow to cool completely before packaging.
Used In This Project:
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION >