Iced coffee doesn’t have to be complicated. Whether you prefer to cold brew your coffee overnight, or refrigerate a batch of freshly brewed hot coffee until it’s nice and cold, this recipe for Easy Iced Coffee is super simple and versatile, and makes for a delicious, eye-opening pick-me-up.
You can make the components of your iced coffee up to two days in advance. Just make sure to store everything in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve. We like to make a big batch for brunch gatherings and picnics, but you could definitely halve the recipe for more individual-sized servings:
- 4 cups of brewed coffee
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint half & half
- Brew four cups of coffee nice and strong and let it come to room temperature. Pour in a jar and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve (stays fresh for up to two days).
- Fill a large pitcher with ice, and then fill ¾ths-full with the cold coffee. Add 3-4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (or to taste) and stir until combined. Top with half & half and stir again.
- Pour iced coffee into glasses and enjoy!
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Katniss” style in cappuccino.
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Katniss” style in champagne.
- Circle Hang Tags • I chose the “Katniss” style in blue.
- Round Coasters • I chose the “Katniss” style in mocha.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND BEVERAGE COLLECTION >