Growing rosemary in your garden this year? Make a batch of simple syrup infused with the herb, and add a splash to all your summery beverages for a subtle, refreshing kick. Our favorite rosemary-infused beverage is this Grapefruit-Rosemary Fizz, perfect for warm weather picnics and parties:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1-2″ of cucumber, sliced
- 2 tbsp rosemary simple syrup
- 2 tbsp Fresca
- club soda
- Pour water and sugar in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Add the rosemary sprigs and let mixture come to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let steep for 15 minutes. Remove rosemary sprigs and pour into a jar. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Juice your grapefruit and strain juice into an airtight jar.
- Store jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- To make one serving of Grapefruit Rosemary Fizz, pour your 3 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, lime juice, sliced cucumber and rosemary simple syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice and muddle. Pour into a glass and add the Fresca. Top off with club soda and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!
Used In This Project:
- Scallop Labels • I chose the “Bountiful Leaves” style in sage.
- Scallop Hang Tags • I chose the “Bountiful Leaves” style in sage.
- Round Coasters • I chose the “Bountiful Leaves” style in blue mist.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND BEVERAGE COLLECTION >