Warm and creamy with notes of bergamont, the London Fog is the perfect warm beverage to wrap your palms around on cool fall mornings. Our version is made using vanilla sugar (but you can replace the vanilla sugar with vanilla syrup), and includes a subtle hint of lavender that complements the vanilla’s mellow undertones. Serve this sip for small, cozy gatherings or visiting friends.
- 2 Mugs
- 2 bags of Earl Grey tea
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- Vanilla Sugar (recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender, and more to garnish
- Place one tea bag in each mug. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, and divide the water evenly between the two mugs. Steep tea bags for five minutes and then remove.
- While the tea is steeping, combine the milk and dried lavender in a small saucepan, and place over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until hot (not boiling). Remove from heat, and use a whisk or an electric milk frother to make the milk nice and foamy.
- Pour ½ teaspoon (or to taste) into each mug with the tea and stir until sugar dissolves. Add ½ cup milk to each mug, garnish with dried lavender and enjoy!
Products used in this post:
- Square Labels • The “Signature Script” style in stone.
- Circle Labels • The “Signature Script” style in stone.
- Small Circle Labels • The “Signature Script” style in stone.
- Small Rectangle Hang Tags • The “Signature Script” style in periwinkle.
- Round Coasters • The “Signature Script” style in periwinkle.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE FOOD AND BEVERAGE COLLECTION >