We are excited to bring back one of our favorite series: Saturday Sips! Since we’ve had a very long, chilly winter season here in Portland, we thought we would start with a bright and citrus-y spring drink recipe. We’re ready for sunny weather and sangrias!
This easy-to-make beverage is a perfect signature drink for an outdoor party. Scroll down for all the details!
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 1 750-ml bottle chilled sparkling rose
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (hulled and quartered)
- Fresh mint and several halved strawberries for garnish
- In a large pitcher, add limoncello strawberries and lemon slices.
- Pour the bottle of rose over the mixture
- Chill for at least one hour
- Spoon some of the fruit into the serving glasses, pour in the liquid, then garnish with mint and a strawberry
- Optional: stir in a bit of sparkling water into each glass for a fun and refreshing twist, when serving