This easy four-ingredient sugar scrub is simple to make and inexpensive. It’s the perfect homemade gift for girlfriends or family. I plan to use mine as a housewarming gift, birthday gift and a hostess gift. You could even make these for your bridal party, or as favors for a baby shower. The gift ideas are endless!
- ½ cup solid organic virgin coconut oil (from Trader Joe's)
- 1¼ cup white sugar
- Seeds from ½ vanilla pod (split the pod lengthwise, scrape the tiny black seeds out with the tip of your knife)
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Use the whisk attachment on your mixer and whip ½ cup solid coconut oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add the white sugar and the seeds from the vanilla pod. Mix together for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to an air tight container and keep in a cool place until ready for use.
To package my Vanilla-Coconut Sugar Body Scrub for gifting, I spooned the scrub into small mason jars. Then I covered the jar lid with a personalized label, and added a tag to complete my gift!
Used In This Project:
More Gift Ideas:
DIY Bath and Massage Oil Himalayan Pink Salt Scrub DIY Herbal Sachets Spa in a Jar
Shop Our Bath & Body Collection: