Treat your friends to a special surprise this Halloween by ditching the bag of sweets and asking them to “smell my feet” with these Halloween themed pedicure gift sets. It’s a great alternative to the bag of candy, and a fun way to celebrate the season together with a night of self care.
- nail polish (Halloween colors)
- pedicure kit (toe nail clippers, foot file, salon board, toe separators and cuticle stick)
- Halloween socks
- Travel size lotion
- Large Cellophane bags
- Favor Tag
- To assemble your pedicure gift set, find some fun Halloween themed socks which you can purchase at any store that sells seasonal items. Next, include some pedicure tools. The Dollar Tree is your one-stop shop for pedicure kits with different tools, but you can always buy them in any shop that carries beauty supplies. Take your pick. I chose a 6 piece set that includes toe nail clippers, a foot file, salon board, 2 toe separators and a cuticle stick. Finish with a travel size bottle of lotion and some devilish nail polish.
- No need to be scared off by stinky feet (eek) this Halloween. Give them in place of candy or use them as prizes at a costume party.
Used In This Project:
- Circle Hang Tags • I chose the “Iconic Halloween” style in lime.
- Cellophane Bags • I chose the extra large size.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION >