The perfect treat for woodland-themed parties and events.
I recently hosted a woodland theme baby shower for a friend and had to share this recipe I made for S’more Trail Mix. It was the perfect favor to send home with guests and a delicious treat to serve at the party as well. This recipe can easily be adapted to suit your tastes so feel free to add or omit anything you like.
- Honey flavored Teddy Grahams (Golden Graham Cereal would also work great)
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate Candies (I used M&M’s)
- Honey roasted peanuts
- Mixed Nuts
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Keep fresh for up to 1 week in an airtight container until ready to serve or package into favors.
Used In This Project:
- Circle Labels • I chose the “Floral Baby” style in Pink.
- Small Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Floral Baby” style in Pink.
More Gift Ideas:
|Pedicure in a Jar||New Baby Gift Package||Diaper Cake Decoration||Baby Gender Reveal Gifts|
Shop Our Baby Collection: