Plus Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese Dip RecipeOval Bottle Labels, Bottle Collar Labels, Wine Bottle Labels and Square Coasters in Spook style with
What I love most about Halloween is that it can be tailored for all ages. You can host a fun, colorful party for kids or a spooky cocktail party for adults. Plus ideas for party themes are endless. You can host a festive Halloween Spooktacular, a scary Monster Bash, or a fancy Graveyard Gala.
Every party needs food, drinks, and most importantly- decorations to set the mood. Customizable halloween labels, halloween coasters, halloween favor tags and free party printables will make your event both memorable and personal.
Decorate bottles of wine and beer with custom labels in Spook style. Have fun coming up with creepy wording like, “Full Moon Merlot” and “Pure Poison Pinot Noir.” Be sure to download the new free printable table sign, “Pick Your Poison” to display at your drink table.
No party is complete without some homemade hors d’oeuvres. Try this recipe for Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese Dip. It’s super easy to make and your guests will love it! Serve it in a hollowed-out pumpkin for extra fun.
Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese Dip
Adapted from The Yummy Life
• 1 10oz can of Libby’s Pumpkin Puree
• 1 8oz box of cream cheese
• 3/4-1 cup brown sugar
• Pumpkin Pie Spice
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend well. I added the sugar a little at a time so that I could get the sweetness I liked. If you don’t have a jar of Pumpkin Pie Spice you can make your own by adding cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and allspice. I didn’t follow a recipe to make mine, I just added a little of each spice to the mix and taste-tested until I got the pumpkin pie flavor I liked.
Hollow out a small pumpkin and pour in your dip just before the party begins. Place on a platter and serve with ginger snaps, sliced apples or graham crackers.
Used In This Project:
- Oval Bottle Labels • I chose the “Spook” style in Black and Purple.
- Bottle Collar Labels • I chose the “Spook” style in Black and Purple.
- Wine Bottle Labels • I chose the “Spook” style in Black and Purple.
- Square Coasters • I chose the “Spook” style in Black and Purple.
- Alphabet Flag Garland • Download and print for free.
- Cupcake Wrappers • Download and print for free.
- Circle Toppers • Download and print for free.
- “Haunted” Door Sign • Download and print for free.
- “Pick Your Poison” Table Tent • Download and print for free.
More Halloween Recipes & Ideas:
Spook Party Invites Jack-O-Lantern Party Pumpkin Pie In-A-Jar Hosting A Pumpkin Carving Party
Shop Our Halloween Collection: