Is there a dog in your life with embarrassing odor? Well, you can discretely help out the little stinker with the gift of this Doggie Deodorant!
I made up a bunch of these lavender and lemon scented sprays for the dogs in my life. You can use into right on pooch, on bedding, leashes, toys, and clothes.
- Fill up the spray bottle ¾ of the way full with water. Fill the remaining ¼ with witch hazel and add 8 drops of lavender and 5 drops of lemon essential oils.
- Add more drops of essential oils for a stronger fragrance, but keep it on the light side as to not put off the pooch. Dogs actually like wet dog smell!
Used In This Project:
- Heart Tags • I chose the “Champagne” style in lilac.
- Square Labels • I chose the “Champagne” style in lilac.
- Rectangle Labels • I chose the “Champagne” style in lilac.
SHOP OUR FOOD AND CRAFT COLLECTION >