School is just around the corner and that means student elections aren’t too far behind! Student elections are a great way to show firsthand the value and importance of leadership. One of the most fun parts of the process is the campaigning. Campaigning requires creativity in the form of posters, flyers, and my personal favorite – buttons. Students can wear student election buttons on their shirt or place the magnets on their lockers. With buttons from $0.83 each, magnets for $0.92 each and dozens of styles to choose from, it’s never been easier to personalize items for an election.
For other parts of your school election campaign, creativity and humor can go a long way! Here are a few ideas you can use for your posters:
- Don’t pick your nose, pick David
- Be bright, vote for who’s right
- Like a good neighbor, David is there
- Keep calm and vote for David
- Vote for David! Who could do a better job? Probably Abraham Lincoln, but it’s not 1860
- For success, vote the best