The perfect summer pineapple mojito recipe is here! Just in time to enjoy the last couple weeks of summer. Fresh pineapples add a tropical twist to a classic mojito and it’s perfectly sweet and refreshing. Enjoy while the sunshine is out!
Elements Icon Square Coasters in “Turquoise”
Summer Pineapple Mojito
- 2 ounces of White Rum
- 1 ounce of pineapple juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- A slice of fresh Pineapple
- 2-3 wedges of lime
- 4-5 Mint Leaves
- Splash of club soda
- Muddle a couple chunks of pineapple, lime wedges and some mint leaves in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add Rum, pineapple juice and triple sec.
- Shake well
- Pour into a glass (do not strain)
- Top with club soda and garnish mint leaves and pineapple