Make your annual Super Bowl party truly epic this year by hosting your own Nacho Bar. It’s easy to set up and prep ahead of time and guests can enjoy munching on their own nacho throughout the big game. Plus we’ve designed free printable snack baskets and table tents in your favorite team’s colors, making the event truly memorable.
How To Host A Nacho Bar:
• Chips (Juanita’s brand are my favorite)
• Queso, cheese dip or shredded cheddar
• Fresh or pickled jalapeños
• Sour cream
More topping ideas:
• Hot sauce
• Black olives
• Black beans
• Shredded chicken or beef
Prep all your toppings before the game or the day before. Place in small bowls or containers. The day of the big game, set up a large table for the nacho bar. Pour chips in a big bowl and keep your queso or cheese dip warm in a crock pot. Set out all your toppings just before your guests arrive. Use free printable table tents to display next to each topping. Have guests use printable snack baskets to load up their nacho.
Used In This Project:
- Beer Labels • I chose the “Football” style in Royal and Green (Go Seahawks!).
- Collar Labels • I chose the “Football” style in Royal and Green (Go Seahawks!).
- Round Coasters • I chose the “Football” style in Royal and Green (Go Seahawks!).
- Snack Baskets • Download in your favorite team’s colors and print for free.
- Table Tent • Download in your favorite team’s colors and print for free.
More Super Bowl Party Ideas:
Chili In A Jar Spicy Buffalo Ranch Dip Individual 7-Layer Dips Homemade Nacho Cheese
Shop Our Party Collection: