Mason jars and rustic gatherings go hand-in-hand, which is why we wanted to come up with a wedding favor idea that would utilized our collection of jars while showing them off as part of the decor. Luckily, these sweet tea wedding favors are not only simple to put together, but they’ll also make a gorgeous presentation at any wedding reception or party.
The best part about this favor is that you can use all kinds of mismatched jars – handled, tinted, regular or wide-mouth – just so long as they’re all the same volume (1 pint). In fact, the more varied your offerings, the more it enhances the rustic vibe.
- Pint Sized Mason Jars (with or without handles)
- Tea Bags (enough for 1-2 bags per jar)
- Sugar Cubes
- Fresh Lemon
- Personalized [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/tags/RR-31/” target=”_blank”]Tags[/url] and [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/RR-31/” target=”_blank”]Labels[/url]
- Obtain as many of the pint-sized mason jars as you have guests. Make sure each jar is thoroughly clean and dry.
- Fill each mason jar with 1-2 tea bags, 2 sugar cubes, and a slice of fresh lemon.
- Close each mason jar, and attach your personalized tags and labels (we chose the Rustic Retro style in sunflower).
- Display on a table for your guests during the reception.
Used In This Project:
- Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in sunflower.
- 2.5-inch Circle Labels • I chose the “Rustic Retro” style in sunflower.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >