I love everything about these homemade energy bars. The satisfying salty and sweet combination, the healthy ingredients, the quick energy from an easy-to-grab snack. And they are so easy you won’t believe it. A few minutes and three ingredients makes this a staple recipe in my house these days.
- 2 cups pitted dates
- ¾ cup organic rolled oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (salted)
- Add the dates and oats to a food processor and blend until finely chopped and crumbly.
- Add the peanut butter and blend until combined.
- Lay the mixture out on a sheet of parchment paper and form into a square about ¾" thick.
- Wrap with plastic wrap or parchment and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After chilling, remove from the fridge and cut into bars or squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week.
Used In This Project:
- Fancy Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Forest Romance” style in sea glass.
SHOP THE ENTIRE FOOD AND CRAFT COLLECTION >