Toxic & Delicious… I can’t wait to make a whole batch of these Zombie Boogers for my son’s second grade Halloween party. They have just the right amount of GROSS HUMOR to entice a 7-year-old to take a bite. Made from a popcorn-marshmallow-sugar mixture, these “boogers” are sticky and sweet, and are sure to be something the kids will have fun talking about at the party!
- ½ cup stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops each green and yellow food coloring
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- Step 1 – Melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Step 2 – Remove from heat and add marshmallows and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Step 3 – Add green and yellow food coloring drops to the mixture.
- Step 4 – Add popped popcorn to a large bowl and pour the green marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Stir until all popcorn is evenly coated. Cover until ready to serve.
Used In This Project:
- Large Oval Hang Tags • I chose the “Iconic Holiday” style in lime.
- Small Oval Hang Tags • I chose the “Iconic Holiday” style in lime.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION >