I wanted to do something really special this Valentine’s day for you, dear Evermine blog readers, so I used my best herbalism skills to come up with a super sexy tea. Using herbs that are known for their ability to warm, provide a sense of security, relieve stress, open the heart, and of course some herbs that are just downright sexy, I toyed around with a few herbal combinations until I found one that fits the bill. Testing the teas (technically, herbal infusions) was fun, but discovering a great combination was awesome.
Making or enjoying this herbal infusion seems like a super fun thing to do with a sweetheart this time of year! To give these special herbs the recognition they deserve, I packaged up a batch of Sexy Tea herbs in a small frosted tin tie bags and labeled it with the Signature Script style in grapefruit (shapes 07 and 09) and the Spring style text label style in grapefruit (TLSC05). The end result is a cherishable little package of beautiful herbs, just waiting for you and the right moment.
- ¾ cup Rose Petals
- ¼ cup Holy Basil
- ¼ cup Damiana
- ¼ cup Horny Goat Weed
- 2 tablespoons Gotu Kola
- 2 tablespoons Hawthorne Flowers
- 2 tablespoons Hibiscus
- 2 teaspoons Stevia Leaf
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or one-quart regular mouth mason jar (easiest for mixing and pouring) and mix.
- Store in an airtight or nearly airtight container up to 6 months. To prepare the tea, boil 3-4 cups of water, add ½ of the herbal mixture, remove from heat, cover, and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain the tea and drink the entire batch yourself, or share with a partner while discussing sweet nothings and one another’s admirable qualities.
Used In This Project:
- Frosted Tin-Tie Bags • I chose the small size.
- Large Oval Labels • I chose the “Signature Script” style in grapefruit.
- Small Oval Labels • I chose the “Signature Script” style in grapefruit.
- Text Label • I chose the “Spring” style in grapefruit.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE VALENTINE’S DAY COLLECTION >