Gift your wedding guests with this unique wedding favor idea – the soundtrack to your day!* Do you have friends and family who are musicians? Ask them if they’d like to include a few tracks. Or if you’re playing live music, ask the artist you’re hiring if you can coordinate with them to use their CDs as favors their guests can take home at the end of the night.
If you’re musically inclined, these CD wedding favors are a creative way to thank your friends and family for attending your wedding. Make each guest a CD full of music you wrote and played throughout your day.
- MP3 files of your songs
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/paper-favor-bags/” target=”_blank”]Large Paper Favor Bags[/url]
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/CDCQ18-33/” target=”_blank”]Personalized CD labels[/url]
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/SPCQ17-33/” target=”_blank”]Personalized bag labels[/url]
- [url href=”https://www.evermine.com/labels/preview/SPCQ32-33/” target=”_blank”]Small, custom labels to seal the bag closed[/url]
- Blank CDs
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CD-Wedding-Favors_0001.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1021″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”CD Wedding Favors | Evermine Weddings | evermine.com”]
- Burn your music files onto your CDs, and dress them up with custom labels. Include a thank you note, your names and wedding date, and the songs included on the CDs.
- [img src=”https://bdn.evermine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CD-Wedding-Favors_0002.jpg” width=”680″ height=”1020″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”CD Wedding Favors | Evermine Weddings | evermine.com”]
- TIP: Have the labels and CD packaging match the decor of your wedding. For this post, we went with rustic chalkboard labels and kraft paper bags.
*Disclaimer: please note that it’s copyright infringement to distribute music even if it’s purchased. You must have a license to distribute.
Used In This Project:
- CD Labels • I chose the “Chalkboard” style in tuxedo.
- Petal Labels • I chose the “Chalkboard” style in tuxedo.
- Large Labels • I chose the “Chalkboard” style in tuxedo.
- Large Paper Favor Bags
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >