Oh Yeah. So light and crunchy and sweet. And easy to make.
As good as they are and as good as they look, I have to admit they are even more appetizing with these cute labels. In particular this style, “Boston Brew”, because it has dozens of fonts and colors, and hundreds of icons to make your labels perfectly you
- KRISPIE TREATS
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 12 cups rice krispies
- 24 oz marshmallows
- Generously butter an 11 x 17 jelly roll pan.
- Melt the butter in a very large pan on the stove. Add marshmallows, stir to coat with the melted butter, and cover. Cook on low heat, stirring frequently until the marshmallows are thoroughly melted. Pour in the rice krispies and stir until evenly mixed. Pour the mix into the buttered jelly roll pan, and with buttered fingers, spread it evenly over pan. You will have to butter your hands frequently. Once it is all an even thickness, pat it down firmly.
- Allow to cool at least two hours. Refrigeration helps.
- With a ruler, mark into 2-3/4” squares, using toothpicks to indicate where to cut. Cut with a sharp buttered knife. You will want to re-butter the knife every other cut or so.
- Wrap each square in plastic wrap, and place a label on each one.
–Evermine square labels