Ok. So aren’t some of your best memories as a child, the fun sleepovers you had? Those late nights, the chatter, the friendships that blossomed and yes… the bags under the eyes! It was all part of the fun, so why not create a winter sleepover party for the kids.
Here I have planned a very cozy winter sleepover with hot cocoa and marshmallows, personalized with ‘denim’ looking labels and gift tags. These packages are kid friendly and will really hit the spot for that cup of warmth in the winter night.
In addition, each (sleepy) guest will receive their own coaster to place their cup of hot cocoa on. Then, once the cocoa has been sipped to the last drop, the coasters fit perfectly into glassine envelopes, decorated with a label as a take home favor.
Yes, as the mother on duty, it may just be another year until we do this again but in the meantime, we shall all have happy memories and sweet dreams!
Used In This Project:
- Glassine Envelopes • I chose the large square size.
- Oval Tags • I chose the “Vintage Chalkboard” style in Chalkboard Blue.
- Fancy Square Labels • I chose the “Vintage Chalkboard” style in Chalkboard Blue.
- Petal Shape Labels • I chose the “Vintage Chalkboard” style in Chalkboard Blue.
- Round Coasters • I chose the “Vintage Chalkboard” style in Chalkboard Blue.
More Winter & Holiday Party Ideas:
Hot Cocoa Bar Printables Gingerbread Cookies Candy Cane Cooler Christmas Morning Granola
Shop Our Holiday Collection: