Premium Waterproof Labels repositionable, writeable
Our waterproof label stock is completely waterproof. Plus, waterproof labels and re-positionable (when used on glass, metal or plastic). Be sure to select "premium vinyl labels" as your label stock when you are placing your label order.
Advantages of waterproof labels
- Waterproof, so they hold up great underwater, in refrigerators and in humid climates.
- Easy to reposition when applying.
- Printed in vivid, full color, and have a rich, smooth texture.
- Can withstand immersion underwater for long periods of time.
- Can be stored in a damp environment like a refrigerator or a humid climate and still look great.
- Easy to apply — they stretch a little so they will settle into slight surface changes.
- Can be written on, erased, and re-written with Crayola washable dry-erase crayons.
- Not guaranteed to withstand a trip through the dishwasher
- Not recyclable, and take more of earth's resources to produce than paper labels.
- Not removable from paper, cardboard, wood, leather, anything with a porous surface.
- With some effort, can be removed from glass, metal, and plastic surfaces. The longer they have been on, the more likely that adhesive residue will remain.
- Will not withstand contact with citric acid, vinegar, rubbing alcohol, drinking alcohol, etc. The inks will soften and rub off.