Premium Waterproof Labels removable, repositionable, waterproof, writeable
Our waterproof label stock is absolutely, completely, and totally waterproof. Plus, waterproof labels are removable and re-positionable (when used on glass, metal or plastic). Be sure to select "waterproof labels" as your label stock when you are placing your label order.
Advantages of waterproof labels
- Easy to remove, and they leave no residue; you can wash your bottles and use them again.
- Waterproof, so they hold up great underwater, in refrigerators and in humid climates.
- Easy to reposition.
- Printed in vivid, full color, and have a rich, smooth texture.
- Can withstand immersion underwater for long periods of time. No softening, wrinkling or bubbling.
- Can be stored in a damp environment like a refrigerator or a humid climate and still look great.
- Easy to apply — they stretch a little so they will settle into slight surface changes.
- Can be written on, erased, and re-written with Crayola washable dry-erase crayons.
- Not guaranteed to withstand a trip through the dishwasher — although they might make it through okay.
- Not recyclable, and take more of earth's resources to produce than paper labels.
- Not removable from paper, cardboard, wood, leather, anything with a porous surface.
- Are removable and repositionable ONLY on glass, metal, and plastic surfaces.
- Will not withstand contact with citric acid, vinegar, rubbing alcohol, drinking alcohol, etc. The inks will soften and rub off.
Find out about our standard paper labels.