The style Apothecary Neat just released a few weeks ago, and we are obsessed. The minimalist design is very versatile and it comes in 12 amazing colors. We especially love the option of uploading two photos to a CD label. There are dozens of ways to take advantage of this feature, but we thought it would be absolutely perfect for an anniversary celebration favor.
What you need:
- Large square glassine envelopes
- CDs with songs
- CD labels
- Colored ribbon
- Tags in size 08 in Sea Glass
- Gather your supplies. When ordering our CD labels, we asked Jeanne and David for an old photo and a new photo so we could upload them to the label.
- Place the labels on your CDs. These labels are extremely sticky, so take care in positioning them.
Our discs were originally orange so when we placed the labels, a little bit of this color peeked through. I personally liked it because it provided a subtle pop of color. However, if you’d rather not have two colors on your CD, purchase discs that are about the same color as your labels.
- Slide the CD into a glassine envelope.
- Wrap a ribbon around the CD and envelope.
- Place one tag through one side of the ribbon.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow. Move the tag so it rests just beneath it.
- And that’s it! Place your CD favors somewhere where your guests can pick one up before they leave.
*Disclaimer: please note that it’s copyright infringement to distribute music even if it’s purchased. You must have a license to distribute.