An all-natural grocery store recently opened in my neighborhood. In what I’m sure was an advertising campaign to get folks to come in and shop, they mailed everyone a very nice coupon: a free 32 oz. bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castle liquid soap. It was a deal I couldn’t pass up! I also just happened to be asked to help with a friend’s bridal shower in August, so I put two and two together and came up with these great little gift bags.
I found this quick and easy recipe on Pinterest, and made sure to try it out myself before gifting it. I’ve found from experience that not everything you see on Pinterest is as easy as it looks or as good as it seems. This one, however, was spot on. I’ve been using it as a facial cleanser in the mornings, and I don’t think I will ever go back to the store bought brand that I had been using since I was a teenager. The cool, crisp tingle of the peppermint and tea tree is so refreshing that you almost don’t need a cup of coffee to start your day. Almost.
- Pour 2.5 oz. of the soap into your travel container.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil.
- Screw lid on tightly and shake.
- Add your personalized labels.
Throw your handmade soap bottle, a cute little scrubbie, and a reusable toiletries travel case into each gift bag, and you’ve got a great little party favor for all of your guests – from my shower to yours!
Used In This Project:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Ruffled Ombre” style in grass.
- Large Bottle Labels • I chose the “Ruffled Ombre” style in grass.
- Oval Hang Tags • I chose the “Ruffled Ombre” style in grass.
- Paper Totes • I chose the kraft color.