DIY Flower Flip-Flops
Author: Rachel Beyer
- Flip flops (I found mine at The Dollar Tree)
- Cotton fabric
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Fabric scissors
- Nail Polish
- Needle & thread
- Step One: Make fabric flowers.
- Step Two: Attach flower to flip flops.
- Step Three: Paint straps with nail polish.
For the full tutorial, visit Adventures-In-Making.com.
To add a finishing touch to your handmade gifts, tie the flip flops together with a custom gift tag and matching ribbon.
Used In This Project:
- Scallop Favor Tags • I chose the “Summer Poppy” style in pale green and turquoise.