A postcard guestbook is a great way for guests to leave a personal note for the bride and groom. It’s even better when the postcards are customized with photos from the couple’s relationship. Easy to assemble and even easier to make, this guestbook is anything but ordinary.
What you need:
- Mini clothespins
- Wire mesh or anything you can pin the postcards to
- Optional: Boxes to designate anniversary
1. Order custom postcards with your favorite photos – the quirkier the better. You can go through your Facebook albums for photos from different stages of your relationship or take completely new ones!
2. Encourage your guests to write a message on the postcards. This can take the form of a quote, advice, a doodle, or a fun memory.
3. Optional: Set up three boxes labeled for the one, five, and ten year anniversary. This is a great way for your guests to write a more specific message rather than just their signature.
We used a vintage mail organizer to hold and display the different postcards. You can check your nearest thrift store for other options. You can use a vintage suitcase, old tin boxes, or even a mailbox. Be creative! If you are low on time, we found a similar mail sorter on Amazon.