Join us on Pinterest and enter to win
$100 Evermine gift certificate
and be featured on our blog!
Which of our wedding styles inspires you the most?
Create a Pinterest board for a wedding including and inspired by your favorite
My Own Labels wedding style. Submit your board by Wednesday, May 30, 2012.
What You Win:
• $100 gift certificate to evermine.com. Spend on any products: invitations, thank you cards, personalized labels, tags, postage stamps, boxes and bags, or mint tins. The gift certificate also includes shipping and any rush charges requested. If you don’t spend your gift certificate at once, save the rest for another time.
• Your winning Pinterest board will be featured on the Evermine blog!
How to Enter:
• You must be following @shopevermine on Pinterest to enter.
• Create a board using your own Pinterest account and title it “Pretty Pretty Pinterest: Your Wedding Name” (see an example board here). Your wedding board does not have to be a real wedding. Use your creativity to create a dream wedding!
• Your wedding board must include a wedding invitation + one other item in your chosen style pinned directly from evermine.com. You can personalize and pin actual items from our wedding category OR photos from our wedding idea gallery and blog.
• Add at least 10 pins, in addition to the items from evermine.com that relate to the wedding theme: decoration, food and drink, centerpiece ideas, color scheme inspiration, floral arrangements, guest attire, reception favors and anything else you think fits your theme!
• When you are done, you can officially enter the contest by clicking the “Enter Contest” link below where you can submit to us your information with the link to your Pinterest board.
• Winner will receive $100 gift certificate to Evermine.com plus your board will be featured on the Evermine blog!
• Entries can be submitted from 10am (PT) 5/17/12 through 11:59pm (PT) on 5/30/12.
• Winner will be announced on our blog, facebook and twitter on 6/1/12. Winner will be contacted by email.
• Boards will be judged on consistency of theme, originality, creativity, practicality, overall appeal for engaged couples along with the amount of likes, comments and repins you receive on your pins.
• Since Pinterest accounts are by invitation only, please request an invite here or if you haven’t received an invite within a day, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be invited by Evermine.
• If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Meet Our Judges:
Boards will be judged on consistency of theme, originality, creativity, practicality, overall appeal for engaged couples along with the amount of likes, comments and repins you receive on your pins, so spread the word!