Planning your wedding day on New Year’s Eve is a great idea. What better way to celebrate the coming year than with all your friends, family and more importantly, your soon-to-be partner in crime. Your champagne toast will not only celebrate the two of you, but the beginning of a new year and a new life together as a couple.
Save the dates are a perfect time to share your excitement for the upcoming occasion. Little packets of confetti are easy to make and can be mailed along with your save the date cards. Choose confetti and sequins in your wedding colors along custom confetti pieces with your initials to spark some excitement in your guests. They will look forward to celebrating with you!
• Confetti (I used gold star confetti and sequins)
• 1″ labels (personalized with your names)
• Small clear plastic treat bags (3″ x 4″)
• Small rectangle labels (personalized with your names or initials)
• Card stock (in a coordinating color)
• Paper cutter (or ruler and exacto knife)
Step One: Gather your confetti pieces. I found gold star confetti and colored sequins at my local craft store. I also used 1″ circle labels personalized with the couple’s initials. Place two circle labels together (back to back) to make your own ‘custom’ confetti pieces.
Step Two: Add some of each type of confetti to each plastic treat bag. Set aside.
Step Three: Cut your cardstock to 3 1/8″ wide x 3 1/2″ high. Score and fold in half. Once all your card stock is cut to size and folded, add a small rectangle label to the front and back.
Step Four: Fold over the opening of each confetti-filled treat bag and place the top inside the folded the card stock. Staple together at the bottom center to create your finished packets.
Step Five: Place one confetti packet together with your save the date cards in envelopes and send out to your guests!
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the new “Champagne” style in Turquoise.
- Small Rectangle Labels • I chose the new “Champagne” style in Turquoise.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >