Swedish Fish Wedding Favor
Love is sweet, and so is this wedding favor! This delicious and incredibly easy DIY only takes minutes to assemble. It’s perfect if you love Swedish Fish or if you’re having a nautical-themed wedding.
We used “Two less fish in the sea”, but you can also use:
- Of all the fish in the sea, I’m so glad you swam with me
- O ‘FISH’ially Mr. and Mrs.
- What a catch!
- The catch of a lifetime
What you need:
- Labels – Scallop Edge, shape 07, cobalt (with font Butcher & Block)
- Swedish fish
- Blue fish gummies
- Cellophane bags
- Order your labels and cellophane bags at least a week or two before you plan to assemble your favors.
- Place all the red fish in the cellophane bag.
- Then slip two colorful fish in the bag. You can nudge the other gummies so they are more visible.
- Secure the bag with a label.