I’m sure I’m not the only person out there with a washi tape obsession. I just love collecting all the different colors and patterns. I decided it was time to start using my collection, and started researching some fun craft projects on Pinterest when I stumbled across this post and wanted to try it out.
Not only is it a budget-friendly project, but decorating the tea lights is so easy and fun! These would look beautiful placed in small tea light holders and scattered along a dinner table. You could also package them up to give as little favors for any type of occasion.
- Simply wrap the washi tape carefully around the metal tea light holder.
- If the tape is too thick, make small cuts with scissors around the bottom, and then fold the excess down and round the bottom of the candle.
- I inserted three decorated tea lights into small white organza bags and tied them closed with a scallop favor tag to give as small gifts and favors.
Used In This Project:
- Scallop Favor Tags • I chose the “Signature Script” style in grapefruit.
- Organza Bags • I chose the small size in white.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >