Send the bride and groom off on their wedding day with these adorable DIY sparkler wedding favors. To make these, you’ll need just a few easy-to-acquire supplies, some personalized labels from our shop in the same quantity as you have wedding guests, and you’ll need to follow our simple tutorial below.
To display these at the wedding, just fill a few wide-mouth mason jars with sand and place the sparklers in the sand upright. Place these somewhere where your wedding guests will have easy access, and try to coordinate it so everyone lights the sparklers off at the same time for maximum effect!
- Customized labels that include text with the sparkler send-off time
- Sparklers (about 3 per guest)
- Elmer’s Glue
- Sandpaper (cut into thin strips)
- Kraft paper squares
- Washi Tape
- Fold your kraft paper square in half, and cut two small slits on the folded side. Feed the sparkler through the slits. Adhere your match to the kraft paper using pretty and coordinating wash tape. Add your custom label to the paper. Glue your sandpaper strips to the kraft paper
Used In This Project:
- Square Labels • I chose the “Tuxedo Formal” style in chalkboard tuxedo.
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >