With three of our favorite tea flavor combinations.
If you and your spouse-to-be are aficionados of the tea leaf, you may want to consider gifting a hand-blend featuring both your favorite tea flavors as favors for your wedding guests. When it comes to tea, there are endless possibilities for combining tea leaves with flowers, herbs and spices (for a comprehensive list, see Jeanne’s post on tea favor bags), and we’ve listed three of our favorites:
1. Loose Green Tea Leaves with a Pinch of Dried Ginger
This combination is surprisingly mellow with a subtle spicy kick. Just make sure not to overdo it on the dried ginger or your blend will be too bitter.
3. Loose Earl Grey Tea with Dried Lavender
Earl grey tea with a hint of lavender makes for a killer London Fog!
Once the jars were filled with our tea blends, we packaged them with Miran Silk labels, including these Clear Return Address labels. We just replaced the address sample text with a description of the tea blend that was in each jar.
Used In This Project:
- Scallop Labels • I chose the “Miran Silk” style in Stone.
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Miran Silk” style in Stone.
- Clear Return Address Labels • I chose the “Miran Silk” style in Stone.
- Scallop Hang Tags • I chose the “Miran Silk” style in Stone.
- Clear Cellophane Bags • I chose the medium size.