Now that marijuana is legal for recreational use in Washington, Colorado and Oregon (and with other states joining the ranks soon!), we thought we would share an idea that’s perfect for pro-weed couples-to-be who are getting married in these states this year: de-lightful joint and bud wedding favors!
Marijuana favors might not be for everyone, but if you know your wedding guests well enough to pull this off, and you’re exchanging vows in a private location, these hand-rolled joints and/or bud favors could make for a really dope gift.
- Gather your materials: buds, joints, cellophane bags, cardstock, bottles, labels and tags.
- Place two rolled joints in each cellophane bag. Fold down the top of the bag, and staple closed. Add a folded square of cardstock over the top, and staple in place. Cover the staple with your personalized labels that say, "Our Joint Union."
- Place a nug or two in each of your corked glass bottles. Attach your favor tags that say, "Love is in the air."
This post contains content describing the legal use and gifting of recreational marijuana under Oregon state law. This content is suitable for people aged 21 and over. Evermine does not endorse the illegal use of marijuana or other recreational drugs. For more information on the legal restrictions for the recreational use of marijuana, please see http://whatslegaloregon.com.
Used In This Project:
- Small Circle Favor Tags • The “Watercolor Spring” style in peach.
- Small Rectangle Labels • The “Joy of Scrolls” style in coral.
- Small Cellophane Bags
SHOP OUR ENTIRE WEDDING COLLECTION >