Woodland weddings are full of rustic charm, and evoke an ethereal sense of mystery and wonder. That’s why we knew we had to get creative with a wedding favor idea that would live up to, and enhance, the surrounding atmosphere for this type of event.
Thus, these woodland faerie terrariums were born. Full of colored moss, metallic stars, and tiny figurines, these miniature-sized terrariums are the perfect means of incorporating a little magic into your woodland event. Not only do they enhance the theme, but your wedding guests can take them home as a keepsake to remember the day.
- Uncork your bottles and push your moss into place in layers using the eraser-end of a pencil or tweezers.
- Sprinkle the moss with the tiny gold stars. Use your tweezers to help place the stars where you want them.
- Add your small figurines, mixing and matching until your settings look right to you.
- Cork the bottles, and add your personalized Woodland Bliss tags and labels in sizes that suit your bottles.
Used In This Project:
- Small Circle Labels • I chose the “Woodland Bliss” style in lime.
- Small Diamond Hang Tags • I chose the “Woodland Bliss” style in lime.